Apollo Said Close to Deal for Anglo’s Australian Coal MinesBy , , and
Agreement may ultimately value mines at more than $1.5 billion
Buyout firm, Xcoal beat BHP, Coronado for Australian mines
Apollo Global Management LLC and Xcoal Energy & Resources LLC are poised to buy Anglo American Plc’s Australian metallurgical coal assets, after beating out competition from rivals including BHP Billiton Ltd., people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy