Voya Promotes Smith to Finance Chief as Steenbergen Departs FirmBy
Smith will become CFO in November, reporting to CEO Martin
Steenbergen is leaving for another opportunity, insurer says
Voya Financial Inc., the insurer and investment company with $466 billion of assets under management and administration, named Michael Smith as chief financial officer to succeed Ewout Steenbergen, who is stepping down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders