U.K. Risks Plunging ‘Off Cliff’ on Brexit, BT Chairman SaysBy
BT chairman urges government to take its time on Brexit
Rake says Brexit worries starting to undermine U.K. bonds
The U.K. shouldn’t “walk off a cliff” as it leaves the European Union, BT Group Plc Chairman Michael Rake said in one of the most strident criticisms by a corporate leader of Prime Minister Theresa May’s response to the Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks