Thai CDS Post Biggest 2-Day Rise in Year; King’s Health UnstableGarfield Reynolds
5-year credit-protection costs for Thailand rose 11 bps yesterday to 101 bps, highest since July 13, according to CMA New York data.
- 2-day increase of 18.41 bps was biggest since Aug. 12, 2015
- USD/THB rose on Wednesday for eighth day, up 1% to 35.720, highest since May
- NOTE: Thai assets slumped Wednesday, royal palace said for
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’