Swissco Says Unable to Meet Interest Payment Due on Oct. 16By
Company cites tight liquidity and frozen credit lines
Swissco has taken steps to cut costs and sell some vessels
Swissco Holdings Ltd. is unable to meet an interest payment of S$2.86 million ($2.08 million) due Oct. 16 on its medium-term notes, according to a company presentation filed to the Singapore Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day