Swiss Attorney-General Opens Proceedings Against Falcon BankHugo Miller
Switzerland’s attorney-general opens criminal proceedings against Falcon Private Bank based on investigations in the 1MDB case and on Finma’s enforcement action against the bank. * Swiss A-G’s office says in emailed statement today that Falcon is “suspected of not taking all the reasonable organisational measures that are required to prevent natural persons from committing offences, in particular money laundering or corruption offences.” * Note y’day: Switzerland, Singapore Target UBS, Falcon Bank in 1MDB Crackdown
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks