Scotts Miracle-Gro Surges as Market’s Darling for Legal PotBy
Shares hit record after company’s big bets on hydroponics
California alone could triple size of American weed industry
Investors looking for a play in the burgeoning legal U.S. marijuana industry are turning to a company known mainly for its lawn-care products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day