Ruble Reverses Gains with Slide in Crude as Goldman Sees SupportBy
Russia’s ruble resumed its decline as crude fell on speculation OPEC won’t succeed in reducing output, while Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said interest rates and a rebound in oil prices would support the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders