Rand Gains as Prosecutor Says Open to Review of Gordhan ChargesBy
NPA head tells lawmakers decision to summon Gordhan wasn’t his
‘You can’t script this stuff,’ currency trader Cilliers says
The rand strengthened the most in more than two weeks after the head of South Africa’s National Prosecuting Authority said he is willing to reconsider the decision to charge Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan with fraud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion