Monarch Gets Equity Lifeline, Restructures 30-Jet Boeing DealBy
Majority shareholder Greybull injects 165 million pounds
737 Max purchase to become sale and leaseback, CEO says
Monarch Airlines Ltd. announced a 165 million-pound ($202 million) capital injection from majority shareholder Greybull Capital LLP just hours before the U.K. carrier faced a possible grounding amid concern that it lacked the funds to stay in business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’