Lithium Can Avoid Crash By Disciplined Growth, China Giant SaysBy
Tianqi prizes long-term demand growth over short-term prices
Spot prices will continue to fluctate, Tianqi’s Wu says
China’s Tianqi Lithium Corp., the nation’s biggest producer, said the likelihood of a market bust will depend on how well the industry manages expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing