Kirin to Buy Stake in Brooklyn Brewery for Craft BeerBy
New York brewer and Japanese company to form joint venture
Japanese brewers seek ways to grow as consumption falls
Kirin Holdings Co. will acquire about a 25 percent stake in a Brooklyn craft beer company, jumping on the specialty lager trend that’s fast-growing in the U.S. and Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day