Hong Kong Legislature Antics Highlight Challenge Facing ChinaBy
Lawmakers blocked from meetings after adding protests to oaths
Three among new crop of China-critics elected to Legislature
Three incoming Hong Kong lawmakers were temporarily blocked from participating in legislative meetings after inserting pro-democracy protests and apparent insults against China into their oaths of office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations