Germany’s Infineon Seeks to Put Moon-Mapping Tech in Your CarBy
Chipmaker buys Dutch Lidar laser technology company Innoluce
Infineon vows to cut cost of Lidar to supply mass market
Infineon Technologies AG wants to put the technology Apollo 15 astronauts used to map the moon’s surface into everyday cars to make them safer -- and spur sales of its chips to the automobile industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion