Electric-Bus Maker Proterra Hires Former Tesla Executive as COOBy
Proterra Inc., a Silicon Valley-based maker of electric transit buses, named former Tesla Motors Inc. manufacturing executive Josh Ensign as chief operating officer to oversee an increase in production.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks