Canada Stocks Rise With Gold as Fed Minutes Hint at Rate HikeBy
Fed decision to hold rates steady in September a close call
Toronto-Dominion Bank agrees to sell U.K. stockbroker business
Canadian stocks halted three days of declines as miners rallied with groups that pay high dividends as the Federal Reserve’s latest meeting minutes showed officials continue to favor only gradual increases in U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations