Momentum Builds for State-Funded Canadian Infrastructure BankBy and
Key advisers to finance minister signal idea’s time is ripe
Infrastructure is ‘new fixed income,’ says McKinsey’s Barton
Support for a state-led infrastructure bank in Canada is growing as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government prepares a major investment push to bolster growth and competitiveness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet