Amazon’s New Music-Streaming Service to Rival Spotify, AppleBy and
Prime subscription at $8 a month undercuts competitors
Expanded catalog strenghtens ties to music on Echo speakers
Amazon.com Inc. plunged into the crowded field of music-streaming with its own service that significantly boosts the catalog of songs available through its popular Echo speakers, and offers a pricing option for Prime members that undercuts industry leaders Spotify Ltd. and Apple Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks