When Credit Suisse Balked, Nomura Pounced on Big Loan DealBy , , and
Crackdown on risky loans said to deter Credit Suisse
Japanese bank recovering ground in leveraged loan business
When private equity firm Hellman & Friedman proposed a $3.4 billion refinancing for Kronos Inc., a workforce management company, you might think much of Wall Street would line up to handle the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders