Vitol First-Half Net Said Down 42% as Oil-Trading Boom EndsBy and
Largest independent oil trader earned $546 million in 1st half
Weakening contango and volatility dents trading opportunities
Vitol Group posted a 42 percent decline in first-half profit as the world’s largest independent oil trader grappled with fewer opportunities to benefit from energy-market price swings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards