Mexico Seeks to Export Flagship Maya Crude to U.S. West CoastBy and
Cargoes would be first in eight years amid Asian competition
California refineries mainly buy from Saudi Arabia, Canada
Mexico is targeting U.S. West Coast refineries to boost sales of its flagship Maya crude amid a global oil glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day