Mali Miners Call Strike With Randgold and Resolute AffectedBy
Largest union says workers victimized over membership
Country vies with Tanzania as Africa’s no. 3 gold producer
Mine workers in Mali will go on strike this month for five days as the biggest union accuse employers of treating its members unfairly due to their affiliation with the employee organization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock