IVG’s OfficeFirst Unit Delays IPO Citing Investor ReluctanceBy
Uncertainty about ECB’s monetary policy damp investor appetite
Share sale planned for Oct. 14 now on hold indefinitely
IVG Immobilien AG postponed an initial public offering for its German office unit a month after saying the sale would proceed, citing a deteriorating investment market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting