Funds Said to Seek Talks With Monte Paschi Over Debt-Swap TermsBy , , and
Bybrook, Centerbridge among investors said to form groups
Money managers seeking best terms in debt-for-equity swap
Some of Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA’s international creditors are forming groups to negotiate the terms of a possible debt-for-equity swap with the lender, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap