France’s Indefinite State of Emergency Is a Mistake, Macron SaysBy
Emmanuel Macron, who quit French President Francois Hollande’s cabinet to campaign for change, questioned whether the government’s policy of extending its emergency powers was the right way to counter terrorism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant