Emerging Markets Drop on Fed as Gordhan Summons Roils S. AfricaBy , , and
MSCI stocks gauge falls most this month on rate-increase bets
Rand tumbles as finance minister faces charges in fraud case
Emerging-market stocks fell the most this month as increased bets for a Federal Reserve interest-rate hike drove investors from riskier assets. South Africa’s rand led currencies lower after prosecutors said Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan will be charged in a fraud case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day