Deutsche Bank Bond Buyers Return for More Junk-Like YieldsBy and
German lender added $1.5 billion to a $3 billion deal
Notes priced to yield 2.9 percentage points over benchmark
Investors piled into Deutsche Bank’s latest bond sale, seeking a second helping of notes sold less than a week ago at yields resembling junk debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders