King’s Health Weighs on Thai Baht as Stocks Tumble With BondsBy and
Benchmark equity gauge is Asia’s worst performer Monday
King’s health may ‘weigh on investor sentiment’: Maybank
Thailand’s baht fell for sixth day, the longest stretch of losses this year, as investors sold the nation’s assets after the royal palace said the king’s condition was unstable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing