State Street’s O’Hanley Urges Boards to Slow Down Activist DealsBy
Says settlements don’t include views of long-term investors
O’Hanley’s comments a response to growth in activist deals
State Street Corp.’s asset management head Ron O’ Hanley is calling on directors of public companies to resist the short-term interests of activist investors as they win a growing number of board seats.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day