Rice Seen Extending Biggest Loss in Three Years on India MonsoonBy
India’s first normal monsoon since 2013 boosts supply outlook
Global rice production forecast to reach record, USDA says
Rice prices may extend losses after the biggest quarterly drop in three years as a revival in India’s monsoon rainfall helps boost global production to a record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders