Pound Drops Further After Worst Decline Since Brexit Vote: ChartBy
Any rebound for sterling will have to wait. The pound fell again Monday in Asian trading, down as much as 0.4 percent, following its worst week since the U.K. vote in June to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta