Norway’s Krone Slides as Inflation Boosts Case for Steady RatesBy
Annual consumer prices rise less than economists forecast
Krone set for biggest drop in three months versus euro
Norway’s krone tumbled after data showing inflation slowed more than economists predicted last month supported the case for the central bank to refrain from raising interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster