Negative-Yield Debt Falls to $10.7 Trillion After September RiseBy
World’s less-than-zero bonds total market value drops by 10%
Almost all is from Japan, Europe; U.K.’s sum is double U.S.’s
The market value of the world’s negative-yielding bonds fell by 10 percent last week to $10.7 trillion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap