World-Beating FTSE 100 Seen Struggling to Hold RecordBy
FTSE 100’s valuation about 30% greater than its 5-year average
Benefits of lower pound are already priced in, UBS says
The biggest stock-market rally in the developed world is going to lose traction before the year is up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion