Luxembourg Floats 24-Hour Border Curbs to Show Value of EU TiesBy and
Luxembourg’s prime minister says U.K. caught unprepared
U.K. voters didn’t understand impact of Brexit, Bettel says
Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel said European Union governments should consider imposing borders controls for 24 hours to shock voters into appreciating the value of visa-free travel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day