Calpine Expands Retail Footprint With Noble Energy Unit DealBy
Calpine Corp.’s decision to buy the U.S. energy unit of commodity trader Noble Group Ltd. for about $800 million marks its latest attempt to seek a hedge against low power prices by selling directly to customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says