Brexit Chief Sees Bright Side to Pound’s Decline for ExportersBy
David Davis appeared relaxed about sterling at 31-year low
British ministers face pressure to reveal negotiating stance
Brexit Secretary David Davis broke with government convention to say that he could see advantages to the British pound falling to a three-decade low, arguing the decline would help exporters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster