AngloGold Monitors Ghana Order for Illegal Miners to Exit ObuasiBy
Miners causing ‘irreparable’ damage to ore body, company says
Site was invaded in February as AngloGold restructured mine
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. is waiting to see if Ghana will enforce a government order for thousands of illegal miners to leave its Obuasi operation as the third-largest bullion producer said earlier decrees were ineffective.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders