HarbourVest Plans Alternative Bid for SVG Just for PortfolioBy
Co. says offer in line with that of Goldman, CPPIB proposal
SVG says it’s yet to receive new offer from HarbourVest
HarbourVest Partners LLC, whose earlier offer to buy SVG Capital Plc was rejected, said it’s willing to make an alternative bid for the whole of the U.K. firm’s investment portfolio, mirroring a proposal made by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting