Czech Ruling Party Vows Revamp After Regional Election DefeatBy
Social Democrats need new program goals to attract voters
President Zeman praises billionaire Babis for election win
Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka vowed to revamp his party’s agenda in a fight to regain support after it suffered a crushing regional election defeat by its coalition partner, billionaire Finance Minister Andrej Babis’s ANO party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’