Nigeria Police Say Judges Are Under Investigation for CorruptionBy
At least $870,000 in cash found in homes of three judges
Indicted judges will soon be arraigned in court for corruption
Nigeria’s state police are investigating federal judges for corruption following public complaints about rulings allegedly issued “on the basis of money paid,” a spokesman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders