About 1.5 Million Lose Power as Matthew Rakes South CarolinaBy and
Matthew made landfall in South Carolina as a Category 1 storm
Disney, Universal Studios were reopening amusement parks
More than 1.5 million people were without power and hundreds of flights were grounded as Hurricane Matthew came ashore in South Carolina, rapidly losing strength along the way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster