Former N.Z. Foreign Minister Phil Goff Elected Mayor of AucklandBy
Former New Zealand Foreign Affairs Minister Phil Goff was elected mayor of Auckland, the nation’s largest city, after pledging to lobby for a regional fuel tax that has put him at odds with Prime Minister John Key.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster