Clinton Said Planning to Stay Mum on Trump Video Until DebateBy
No need for allies to speak out now, a campaign official says
Clinton’s campaign assumes she will face Trump on Nov. 8
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton won’t address Republican Donald Trump’s crude video until their debate Sunday night, seeking to preserve the potency of the moment before a large audience, according to a campaign official who asked not to be named.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries