Uribe Sets Colombia Agenda as Rebels Deploy to Jungle HideoutsBy
Santos government is holding talks with FARC and opposition
Guerrillas unable to demobilize after voters rejected deal
Colombian opposition leader Alvaro Uribe and Marxist rebels remained locked in radically different positions Thursday, as the government holds talks with both groups aimed at breaking the deadlock and ending the nation’s five-decade conflict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses