UBS CEO Says Asset-Management Industry to See More ConsolidationBy
UBS seeking to grow organically, can’t rule out acquisitions
Ermotti says looking to make business ‘more efficient’
UBS Group AG Chief Executive Officer Sergio Ermotti said he expects to see more consolidation among asset managers, adding that he can’t rule out an acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day