Texas Attorney General Paxton Gets SEC Fraud Suit TossedBy
Judge finds he had no legal obligation on investor disclosure
Agency given chance to submit additional facts to revive case
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton convinced a judge he shouldn’t have to face a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission fraud lawsuit over his solicitation of investors for a friends’ technology company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing