Slower But Still-Steady Job Gains Keep Fed Rate Hike on TrackBy
Jobless rate rises as more Americans stream into labor force
December Fed move seen as remaining likely but not certain
More Americans like what they see in the job market, and Federal Reserve officials probably will too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing