Offshore Yuan Trades Near Six-Year Low as Dollar Surges on FedBy
Discount to Shanghai rate widest since June amid China holiday
Onshore yuan may catch up when market reopens, analyst says
The offshore yuan traded near a six-year low amid a surge in the dollar, exacerbating depreciation pressures on the Chinese currency when mainland traders return from a week-long holiday on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards