More Than 1 Million Without Power as Matthew Skirts FloridaBy
Storm seen tracking near the Atlantic coast next two days
Kinder Morgan shuts fuel pipeline and LNG import terminal
More than one million Florida homes and businesses were without power on Friday after Hurricane Matthew lashed the coast with high winds and heavy rain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders